Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Digital Camera Carnival

Glenn Reynolds is hosting a Digital Camera Carnival, and I'm going to jump in the frey. First, I'll start off with some pictured from the Adam Matthews Balloon Festival, in Luoisville, KY. I'm going to make the thumbnails small, but hopefully when you click on them, they will be full sized. All of theses pictures were taken with a Panasonic FZ-4.









This next set of pictures comes from my favorite thing to Photograph. RACING! Over the past few years I've taken thousands of pictures at races, some of which tuned out amazingly well, as you'll see. First, from the Mac Tools U.S. Nationals:










That's just a couple of the pictures from the set of 268 photos I took in two days. Good thing they're digital!!! Otherwise I'd be paying out the wazoo to print them.
Next stop, Nashville Super Speedway, and the Busch/Arca races which were held there over the summer. I'll do a set of 4.
















But my camera isn't all about speed. I'll close out with some pictures from Princeton and NY City, and one last great picture I caught at the house.

























And the last one:
Thanks for the link, Glenn!

Ciao! Want to see more GOP and College? GOP and College Home