Sunday, February 20, 2005

Liberals: "No, no, we're not spiteful, I swear!"

I've been receiving some rather spiteful comments from one of the writers at the blog ,"Young Liberals." Although I do have to admit there are some things that I was forced to the mat on, other things though like whether Liberalism is a product of intelligence, she literally has no base to argue, but yet still cuts down all conservatives as Backcountry-Alabama-know-nothing hicks, when it is honestly not true. Anyone who has lived near the Middle Tennessee/Nashville area and knows conservatives here will tell you that we are rather well educated, and know what we are talking about.
She had the nerve to question my intelligence politically and factually...well here, just read this.
"1. How often does a president election occur?
2. Why is Bush being sworn in again, he is already President?
3. Who is the Vice President?
4. What is an inauguration?
5. How many Senators does each state have?
6. What is matrimony?
7. Where's North Korea?
8. I can't wait to see his daughter's dresses
9. What does contemporary mean?
10. What are you talking about? (I hear this one all of the time)
11. Who won the third day of Gettysburg? (after being told that the South onl" it was cut off there by Halo scan. Here's my response which took me all of a couple minutes mainly due to typing.
"1)every 4 years
2)tradition
3)Dick Cheney
4)inauguration is the beginning to something
5)2 to each state
6)Matrimony is a joining of 2 people (ie a marriage is a holy matrimony)
7)North Korea is on a peninsula at the north east corner of China
8) <--- was turned into a sunglass smileythat's not a question
9)contemporary is a synonym for modern
10)I haven't seen your site yet so I don't know
11)And General Meade won the entire battle of Gettysburg from the first skirmishes in the corn fields to the end of Pickett's Charge.

And a final shout to the mysterious "Dave" who said this...
"Tennessee-educated Republican.
^^That explains everything." As I said in the comment afterwards...And Dave I'm a Mechanical Engineer student at Tennessee Tech. (One of the top 5 Engineering schools in the south) I'm curious to see what degree you got, and where.

Also many of you may have seen/heard of BlameBush! I can't tell if Liberal Larry is legit, or if he's making fun of Left Wing Loonies.

"Hey at least you know, and I must say I was surprised....Give me a break. Conservative Youth are dumbasses, just accept it." No...they're not spiteful at all.

Update on the ME major: I just interviewed with ATA, Aerospace Testing Alliance at Arnold Air Force Base for a co-op job. No word yet on if I made the cut, but as soon as I know you'll know.