Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"Rabid, rabid republican" Strikes Back

Elizabeth Edwards called her neighbor, Monty Johnson that this past week because he brandished a gun when imminent domain officials came onto his land. She then accused him of keeping a slummy "lawn" and said, "I wouldn't be nice to him, anyway. I don't want my kids anywhere near some guy who, when he doesn't like somebody, the first thing he does is pull a gun out. It scares the business out of me."

But Johnson had a few words himself.
"I have to budget. I have to live within my means. I don't have millions of dollars to fix the place.
...I thought he was supposed to be for the poor people. But does he ever socialize with any poor people? He doesn't speak to me."

I agree. Edwards claims to "understand" the under privileged. Yeah right.