Monday, July 16, 2007

GOPAC Awarded "Thinking Blog" Award By SYLG


Many thanks to Wyatt for the "award," and part of being given requires me to announce my 5 "Thinking Blogs"

So now, the blogs that make me think.

1) No Silence Here - Michael Silence is an editorial writer for the Knoxville News Sentinel, and I've been a reader of his blog for about as long as I've been blogging.
2) Ankle Biting Pundits - Pat was one of the bloggers I started reading over at Kerry Haters
3) Michelle Malkin - If there's anyone who I've read more, I'd like to know.
4) Hot Air - The other big hitter in the blog world. A combination of Malkin, Allah, and others for a giant right wing site.
5) The Man of GOP and the City/Urban Elephants - How can I not have my brother on this list? He's the one who got me into this stuff!

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.

The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).