Tuesday, October 16, 2007

GOP & College Dilemma

I've been pondering something since I realized that I am now a senior at Tennessee Tech;
What am I going to do with this blog after I graduate? After all I won't be in college anymore so there will be no need for me to be "GOP & College."

So what to do. I love blogging, and want to continue blogging after I graduate, but I want this page to continue to be run.

Therefore GOP & College is opening to current conservative college students who would like to post on a blog.

Send me an e-mail letting me know you're interested, and if you have a blog currently, send me a link to it as well. If I think you'd be a worthy candidate then I'll send you an invite to be a co-writer at the page, with the opportunity to become sole owner of the blog after I graduate.