Thursday, July 20, 2006

Intellectual & Political, Non-Violent Means

That's the slogan of The Islamic Thinkers Society. When I looked at the site, it was pretty well peaceful, and actually condemns militant Shias (Kudos to you for that).






But I just can't get over this picture with their name all over it. However, there was something that I found, that struck me as being suspect. So I looked into it, and it actually was correct. It was an article on Apostasy in The Bible.
If you look into Deuteronomy Chapter 13, it actually does tell you to kill people who believe in other gods/religions.
But one thing that I thought of; How many times have you heard of a Christian strapping explosives to their body, getting on a bus, yelling "Praise Jehova," or "In the name of Jesus, The Son of Man," then blowing themself up and everything around?

"It is a certain fact that not all Muslims are terrorists, but it is equally certain, and exceptionally painful, that almost all terrorists are Muslims." Abdel Rahman al-Rashed