Thursday, September 14, 2006

Real Verse Meets Dave Ramsey

Real Verse got the interview I could only wish that I could get. RV did a piece about Dave Ramsey for the August 24th edition of Vent, while Michelle was out of town. I tried to get a sit in with Dave on his show (which means me sitting in his studio quiet as a mouse as he speaks, but dangit, I'm hangin out with Dave Ramsey!) and I had also sent a list of typed interview questions for him to answer anytime since I didn't want to be too much of a pest. But alas, there was just too little time in Dave's schedule, as well as my own to stop by Financial Peace Plaza for the afternoon.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait. And while my readers do, please either pick up a copy of Financial Peace Revisited, and READ IT! That or take the 13 week Financial Peace University course. It's the greatest thing I have done financially yet. It tells you all about credit card lies, myths, how to save for retirement, and even feel like you've gotten a raise, simply by becoming more financially responsible.