Thursday, November 24, 2005

Moonbat Sheehan Has A Book?


Write a review of Cindy Sheehan's "book"



"With this book, Ms. Sheehan confirms that her literary skills are as poor as her verbal skills, if not worse. Having been subjected to her self-centered grade school rants in front of any camera she can find, we're now confronted with the same inarticulate vitriol in print.

The book is a "cleaned up" version of what we've already heard from her, designed to do what Ms. Sheehan does best...focus attention on herself. In this context, she shies away from re-stating or explaining her often anti-Semitic, anti-American, and frequently downright loony claims of the past. However, having heard those claims, the book would be much more interesting and informative if she'd used it to defend them. That she doesn't is hardly surprising since she has consistently avoided all opportunites to debate anybody who may disagree with her. As in the past, she simply relies on some sort of assumed moral ascendancy to give her credibility. Ms.

Sheehan once said "When they came and told me that my wonderful gentle sweet son was killed, I collapsed on the floor and I screamed. I'm sure I did permanent damage to either my brain or my heart." With this book, as with her previous staements, she goes a long way to proving which it was."

"If there were negative stars, this is one book that deserves it!! This book is nothing but predictable. If you're looking to read it I can sum it up in an intelligible way! "George Bush KILLED my son." "George Bush LIED." "George Bush is EVIL." The book is so outrageous that I have to laugh over it! There is no shred of evidence whatsoever to support her erroneous statements. She is starting to sound like an American Bin Laden..yes that's right. Right after the troops moved into New Orleans after Katrina she was calling them to pull out!! "George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power." Funny, isn't that what these Islamo Fascists are saying? Pull out of the Holy Land?"

I'm sorry, this was too funny to try to make something up. Check out the reviews people have written at Amazon.com