Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hot Wing Conspiracy Week 11 Recap

I added a mighty 8 points with the Pack's 20-17 loss to the Vikes since Favre got 227 yards, 2 scores, but with 2 picks and 2 sacks. Sorry Gunfighters, but Favre just didn't have a Trent Green type week. That boosted me up to a 115-50 victory over him, which I believe is the highest scoring HWC game so far. It is certainly the highest in this season so far. the 2nd highest was a 103, and a 100 even. Poor Gunfighters has been a part of all 3, but only once had one. Your week will come, again...eventually. Also I was first to clinch a playoff spot. But let's hope I'm not like the Cardinals or Yankees and blow it

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! You know how I said that the only way Muse could beat Fonz was to score 100 yards and 2 touchdowns...well, he got 84 and 2 scores, enough to give Bentley his second tie of the season. The game ended in a 70-70 tie. Talk about a last ditch effort.

Oh, and Blue Balls now officially has a "winning streak."

All the other games were set in stone yesterday, so let's check out the standings shall we?



As you can see that's me back on top. And I have taken over the spot of 2nd highest scoring by 3 points. I'm not going to brag too much because I've still got 2 games against Bentley, as well as a recently revamped Blue Balls.

Uppers - I moved up one, Bentley up two, Giants up one, and Shortbus up one.

Fallers. Here comes the hurt. Gunfighters dropped 2, RFTR down 2, and webcats fell one spot.



And now for the Infamous, and quite useless YAHOO! Vegas Lies...urr Lines.

Bentley - 8 - Rednecks
Muse - 4 - Blue Balls
bRight - 15 - RFTR
Gunfighters - 3 - Giants
Shortbus - 6 - webcats