Tuesday, December 20, 2005

OK, Time For Some Fun, HWC Style


*Boxing ring bell ringing*
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...Are you ready? I repeat...Are you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrready? This is the MAIN EVENT! LLLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET READY TO RRRRRRRRUUUUMMBLE!

It's finals time in the Hot Wing Conspiracy League, and yours truly is battling the 2nd place Gunfighters for the HWC '05 crown. After finishing an abysmal 12th of 14 last year, I could possibly win the title this season. And although my profile doesn't show it, in about 2002 or 2001 I was a champion in a fantasy football league...where I promptly got my rear handed to me the next season in a very cut-throat Champions League. Either way, I will either have a gold or silver trophy in my case this year.

As usual, Wednesday I will have a VERY in depth analysis of the game to come since it's one of only 2 games in the league this week.

Vegas lines for the Title match?
Rednecks - 19 - Gunfighters