Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It's Political Season



Yup, it's one of THOSE years. A year when we vote for congress and the senate, but not for a new President. Even though it's only January, that doesn't keep the smear from starting. Steve Gill reported today via Powerline that Coleen Rowly has decided to use the tired "Republica-Nazi" routine and put her opponent (and current incumbent) John Kline in a Nazi uniform on her personal political webpage. I can see it already that the image will not be her fault and that some scape-goat will get the blame for being over zealous. John Kline is a 25 Year Marine Vet. Here is a portion of his response letter he sent to Coleen.

"I demand a personal apology from you, as well as an apology to every veteran.
Your attempts to smear my good name and 25 years of honorable service in the United States Marine Corps by equating me to a Nazi shows a lack of perspective, a lack of seriousness, and a lack of good judgment. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Yup...Liberals still love Photoshop.

Also, I've noticed that there is a new blog out in the blogosphere; Gillville
I assume that Patrick is the son of Steve Gill, who I interviewed when he came to Tennessee Tech a while ago.