Thursday, March 23, 2006

It's Getting Close To Being Done

The grass is green on the field of New Busch Stadium in St. Louis, MO. As sad as I was to see "The Oven" (Old Busch) go, I'm getting anxious to see the first (televised) home game of the Cardinal's 2006 Season so that I can see the stadium in its entirity. Also, at some point I plan on going up to St. Louis to watch a game in person.

My grandparents lived just outside of St. Louis from since before I was born until not too recently when they moved. One of our favorite things to do was go watch a Cardinals Game during the summer, and they've been my favorite team for as long as I can remember. Heh, in fact, wondering around the house somewhere is a "Property of the St. Louis Cardinal's Fan Club" shirt that was my brother's...and is older than I am.

I still think it'd be nice to own a piece of Old Busch, and again, if only I could afford this.

Linked at:
Stix Blog