Monday, October 09, 2006

Big News at GOP and College

Yours truly has been honored by being asked to join the staff of the crew at The Right Place, home of The CAPHOG, and where I am a frequent flier. (I even created the logo for FF Club!)

Since being here for the past 2 years I've been trying to get my stories out there, and with this opportunity, I feel like that chance is right there around the corner. I will still post everything related to Hot Wing Conspiracy here, but my main stories of liberal hypocrisy and exposing liberal lies will most likely be posted at The Right Place. Some stuff will be cross posted here, but look from now on, your first place to check for my work will be at TRP.

The conductor has stamped my ticket, and the "All aboard has been yelled, so I'm off to The Right Place to settle in and start out!