Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tumble, Tumble, Tumble


Well, I posted before but for some reason Blogger decided not to post it. So here's the final scores and shake-up in the HWC League.

I dropped to 4th, Muse fell to 6th, and Blue Balls fell to 8th. All the rest except RFTR moved up one.

Well, RFTR lost again, the final score ended up 77-44 with Bentley coming out on top. Here's some funny trivia though, RFTR lost to Gunfighters, then to Bentley, who lost to Blue Balls, who lost to Shortbus...all of which I beat (minus RFTR) and they're in first...sounds like the BCS huh?

Muse couldn't overcome the 40 point deficit to webcats and ended up losing 55-29, but that was expected.

And Blue Balls couldn't quite overcome Shortbus and lost 56-42. Wow, my brother sucks at coaching.

Vegas lines are TOTALLY whacked out, so I'm not even going to try to put them up until at LEAST tomorrow. That and I'm perturbed at the fact I'm having to post this a second time.

*UPDATE* Vegas lines are still about the same as of Wednesday at 9 AM CST.