Tuesday, April 25, 2006

HAH! You Can Have Them!

I read this over at Overheard in New York. It's what the loony left can look forward to as their leaders in about 10 years.
Girl: Are you a conservative or a liberal?
Guy: I know all teenagers are supposed to be liberal, but I'm pretty conservative.
Girl: Oh my god, I know exactly what you mean. I was conservative until last week when I saw V for Vendetta. How hot is Natalie Portman?

And one other thing I was thinking of; Illegals wanting to "take back" the south west, which was given to us as part of a treaty after the Mexican American War in 1848. Well, I say they can have California. Sure, it's got Hollywood, and all that stuff, but it's also the single largest drain on our government. I say if Mexico wants California, then they can have it and all of it's problems.