Tuesday, May 23, 2006

That Was Expected

I got smacked by Wookies last week. But I predicted it pretty well. I lost 7-4-1, and predicted that I would lose 8-4. However I feel like Jesse in "The Fast And The Furious" racing Johnny Chan for pink slips. I pushed the gas button too fast, took an early lead, but then as the week went on, I got burned. Oh well. Hopefully I will take out my anger on PAW's last week who are on a downward turn after a 10-2 loss to my brother's team, Robots Eat Babies.

I like what was said by fm in his full Week 7 Recap, "Nobody really played that poorly for the Bombers." I didn't play bad, I just didn't play as good as Wookies.

Here's the score card for the match.





And it didn't help that Cruz had a 121.00 ERA and a 12.00 WHIP for his first start in the week (that's 9 runs and 8 hits in 0.2 innings).

Well, check out fmragtops for a full recap of this week's games.

Previous Recaps:
Week 6 Recap
Week 5 Recap
Week 4 Recap
Week 3 Recap
Week 2 Recap
Week 1 Recap
Intro to HWC Baseball